stayontheblack.com

Entertainment

Seacrest accused of sex assault by former stylist

Ryan Seacrest's Longtime Girlfriend Jumps to Defense, Says He's Too Kind for Abuse at Work

That decision comes after a detailed Variety piece in which his former stylist accuses him of sexual misconduct, allegations that he vehemently denies.

And as per the plan, the Jimmy Kimmel Live! host confirmed that he will be proceeding with the interview despite the latest wave of allegations against Seacrest. Others have said that while some will avoid him, others will talk with the longtime host, who is well-known to many celebrities.

The 47-year-old Ripa showed her support for the 43-year-old Seacrest on Thursday's broadcast, where she applauded his professionalism and went on to say that she's looking forward to seeing him at this year's Oscars, which is all set to take place on Sunday.

"I just want you to know that you are a privilege to work with, and I adore you", Ripa said on "Live with Kelly and Ryan", lovingly touching her co-host's arm. "Speaking on behalf of all of us here, I know what an easy, professional, great person you are, and I feel very, very lucky to work with you each and every day". "I don't know about the Ryan Seacrest thing", she told Howard Stern in an interview this week. There was a time there where, they were just mean, about people's bodies, things you should not say'.

Hardy said in the article that she stuck with the job because she was a single mother with a daughter.

In the Variety piece published Monday, a former stylist at E! News. The ex-stylist, Suzie Hardy, accused Seacrest of repeated inappropriate sexual advances in the workplace, such as grabbing her crotch, slapping her butt, and grinding against her with an erection. "Any claims that question the legitimacy of this investigation are completely baseless".

The American Idol presenter publicly denied the claims previous year and was cleared by an internal inquiry.

Meanwhile, Seacrest is still scheduled to host the red carpet at the Oscars for E!, but an NBC source told the New York Post's Page Six that it may not happen, because of "the publicists planning to steer their talent away from Seacrest on the red carpet", adding, "It doesn't look good for Seacrest, even though he denies it and was cleared by an internal investigation". Network are in full crisis mode after the sexual harassment allegations against Ryan Seacrest were made public earlier this week.

"Sweetie, do you want me to put your shoes back on for you?" He has not been to trial for anything, I am not a judge.