stayontheblack.com

Entertainment

Priyanka Chopra unprofessional for leaving Bharat, says producer

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas began dating in May

MUMBAI: Following reports of her alleged engagement with American boyfriend Nick Jonas, Priyanka Chopra pulled out of her upcoming film "Bharat" and this has not gone well with certain people.

Citing unnamed sources close to the pair, the magazine said Jonas, 25, proposed to Chopra in London for her 36th birthday after shutting down a Tiffany store in NY to choose a ring.

"Everyone is very happy and they are definitely a great match."
However, when Nick had flown down to India with PeeCee on June 22, she had been happy to spend time with the couple.

While Pee Cee may have the blessings of director Ali Abbas Zafar on her engagement, one of the producers of "Bharat" sees her decision of leaving the film as "unprofessional". But, this week, we heard that PeeCee had backed out of the project at the very last minute.

An insider told the portal in another report, "This is highly unprofessional on the part of Priyanka Chopra". The backdrop of the scene was that Patrick had shut down the entire Tiffany's store when he proposed to her.

Chopra recently opened up about her friendship with the fellow actress on "The Jenny McCarthy Show" and praised her for how she has been handling her new life as a royal. A close friend of the Jonas family had shared with People magazine, "He's dated a lot over the last couple years but it's never been anything serious, so this is a big step". And as odd as it sounds but we couldn't have planned it.